MySQL Enterprise Edition includes the most comprehensive set of advanced features, management tools and technical support to achieve the highest levels of MySQL scalability, security, reliability, and uptime.
MySQL Enterprise Edition reduces the risk, cost, and complexity in developing, deploying, and managing business-critical MySQL applications. Only MySQL Enterprise Edition enables you to:
- Easily setup, run and manage MySQL in the cloud using Oracle MySQL Service Cloud
- Achieve database high availability using MySQL Group Replication
- Meet exponential growth in users and data with MySQL Enterprise Scalability
- Reduce risk of data loss with MySQL Enterprise Backup for hot backup and recovery
- Leverage existing security infrastructures with MySQL Enterprise Authentication
- Protect sensitive data using encryption, key generation, and digital signatures.
- Block database attacks such as an SQL Injection with MySQL Enterprise Firewall
- Implement policy-based auditing compliance to existing MySQL applications
- Improve database performance and availability with MySQL Enterprise Monitor
- Pinpoint SQL code that is impacting database performance with MySQL Query Analyzer
- Implement MySQL best practices using more than 225 MySQL Advisors
- Visually design, develop, administer and migrate databases, with MySQL Workbench
- Migrate databases to MySQL using the MySQL Workbench Migration Wizard
Oracle MySQL Service Cloud
Oracle MySQL Service Cloud delivers a secure, cost-effective and enterprise-grade MySQL database service. Built on MySQL Enterprise Edition and powered by the Oracle Cloud, it provides the best in class management tools to automate administrative tasks such as provisioning, patching, backup & recovery, monitoring & tuning. Multi-layered security protects your data against external attacks while helping you achieve regulatory compliance. Self-service provisioning creates pre-configured MySQL databases optimized for performance and automated scaling enables users to elastically scale compute resources, storage resources and MySQL replicas.
MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database for cost-effectively delivering reliable, highperformance and scalable e-commerce, online transaction processing, and embedded database applications. It is an integrated, transaction safe, ACID−compliant database with full commit, rollback, crash recovery, and row-level locking capabilities. MySQL delivers the ease of use, scalability, and high performance, as well as a full suite of database drivers and visual tools to help developers and DBAs build and manage their MySQL applications. The MySQL Database provides the following features: